Friday, April 13, 2012

this might sound extremely corny

I feel like in a person's life there are events that happen and things that they do that open up a "new door" in their life, such as buying a house, having a kid, getting your license, having a quincenera, ect.

Well today I got my permit, I know it's such a normal thing for a 15-16 year old, but when I think about it, it's just a step closer to being on my own. I get my permit, I get my license, I graduate, I go to college and so on. It makes me realize how fast time goes by. ugh.

OH and when I was in the MVA classroom a cute guy walked in and for some reason he was wearing a blue dress shirt tucked in tuxedo pants. weird. and he thick rimmed glasses (like Hipster's) and yeah. (odds are if a guy has those kind of glasses I find him cuter, idk).

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment